New Milford Presbyterian Church
Drag box to select area
The first members of this congregation used to worship in the now defunct Steuben School in the borough. In 1950, the current church building was completed. The parking lot is located at the rear of the church on Trenton Street. At the side of the front entrance there is a ramp for handicapped access.
737 River Rd, New Milford, NJ 07646
- Accessibility Details: All buildings have elevators.
- Accessibility Details: Ramp access at the side of church
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Worship: Sun, 10am
- Accessible: yes