New Milford Fire Department Co. 1
Drag box to select area
This fire company is one of two located in the borough. The New Milford Fire Department is a volunteer fire department. This company was originally organized as Palisades Fire Co. 1 in 1906 before becoming NMFD Co. 1 in 1922. It is a member of the Tri-Boro South Mutual Aid, which gives service to the borough, River Edge and Oradell. In addition to fire apparatus, the department also has a rescue boat for emergencies on the Hackensack River and for flood related rescues.
249 Center St, New Milford, NJ 07646
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm, Sat 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Accessible: no