Dairy Queen is the place to go if you are looking to cool your palate with a smooth sundae or any type of ice cream treat. Kosher Orthodox union-approved ice cream cakes are now available, along with soft-serve and hard-packed ice cream, toppings, cones and a whole lot more.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 12:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1/1/1940
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats
- Specialties: Ice cream, ice cream cakes, ice cream shakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Dairy Queen gives back to the community. Check out www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/community for more information.
- Frozen yogurt: Yes