The Celtic Kitchen is a cozy deli and eatery that serves the local breakfast and lunch crowd. Wrap sandwiches are a specialty here, and takeout orders may be phoned in ahead of time. Owner Gerri McCaul offers an extensive line of Irish imports including candy, soda, biscuits, canned goods and frozen meats. New Jersey Lottery tickets and Irish newspapers are sold here as well.
- Fax: 201-262-4527
- Hours: Monday through Friday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: August 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Irish imports, Boar's Head deli meats
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch