The New Milford Senior Center is hosting a trip into New York City on Tuesday, Dec. 4 from 3:30 pm to 9 pm, to see the NYC Holiday Lights.This approximately four hour guided tour is aboard a motorcoach and includes stops at:
- Central Park's Holiday Markets
- The multicolored snowflakes of Columbus Circle
- Themed Gingerbread houses made by the city's most famous chefs (walking tour)
- The tree at Lincoln Center
- The World's Largest Snowflake
- Park Avenue's "Boulevard of Lights"
- Holiday Model Train Exhibit (walking tour)
- The Waldorf Astoria
- Madison Avenue's displays
- The world's largest Menorah
- The Plaza Hotel
- FAO Schwarz
- 5th Avenue displays
- Rockefeller Center (walking)
- Times Square
Plus, the window displays of:
- Saks 5th Avenue
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Lord & Taylor (walking tour)
- And, of course, Macy's ... plus so much more.
The cost of the trip is $40/per person and includes bus, tour guide, tips and snack. The bus departs from the New Milford Senior Center.
To reserve your spot, or if you would like more information, please call the Senior Center at 201-599-7565.