Invite a friend
Sunday Worship -- NM Presbyterian Church
Sunday worship at 10 am each week
More About New Milford Presbyterian Church
The first members of this congregation used to worship in the now defunct Steuben School in the borough. In 1950, the current church building was completed. The parking lot is located at the rear of the church on Trenton Street. At the side of the front entrance there is a ramp for handicapped access.