Invite a friend
Friends of the New Milford Public Library Meeting
The Friends of the New Milford Public Library is an organization that actively promotes and supports the library through programs and activities, including: the annual Book and Craft Sale; Special fundraising events; membership meetings devoted to topics of interest to library supporters; guest author appearances that help to build interest in books and reading; and public programs that provide cultural enrichment for the community.
More About New Milford Public Library
This sprawling, ranch-style building has plenty to offer for all borough residents. The reference room is at one end of the building, and the junior room is at the opposite end, with the circulation desk conveniently located in the middle of the building. There is a community bulletin board for residents to keep up on local happenings, and there are many programs offered, from children's story times to adult book clubs and guest speakers.
Other events here
- New Milford Public Library Board of Trustee Meeting Monthly, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Are you concerned about your aging? Thu, May 23, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- New Milford Public Library Hours Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- New Milford Public Library Hours Weekly on Saturdays, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friends of the New Milford Public Library Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm