Invite a friend
AARP Tax Aide at New Milford Public Library
Free AARP tax aide assistance is availalbe at the library every Tuesday and Thursday, February 7th to April 11th.
The program is available for all seniors and others with low to moderate income. It offers free tax preparation, including federal and New Jersey state returns.
To make an appointment please call the Library Reference Desk at 201 262-1221 ext. 209
More About New Milford Public Library
This sprawling, ranch-style building has plenty to offer for all borough residents. The reference room is at one end of the building, and the junior room is at the opposite end, with the circulation desk conveniently located in the middle of the building. There is a community bulletin board for residents to keep up on local happenings, and there are many programs offered, from children's story times to adult book clubs and guest speakers.
Other events here
- New Milford Public Library Board of Trustee Meeting Monthly, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Are you concerned about your aging? Thu, May 23, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- New Milford Public Library Hours Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- New Milford Public Library Hours Weekly on Saturdays, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Friends of the New Milford Public Library Monthly, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm