Just because you're not down the shore this weekend doesn't mean that there's nothing to do. Check out what's going on in New Milford:
- New Milford/Teaneck Elks Carnival: Rides, food and games for every age. Located behind borough hall, bring the kids for a day of fun in New Milford.
- Jersey Boys Pig Roast: Yup. You heard that right. Jersey Boys will be hosting their first pig roast Saturday starting at 4:00 pm on the patio & throughout the entire restaurant! You can choose from pig, burgers, hot dogs, bbq chicken, shish kabobs, sausage & peppers, potato salad AND more! Don't forget Jersey Boys' amazing lineup of craft beer! Only $19.95 per person.
- Garden Cafe Karaoke with Mary Taylor Saturday 6 pm to 9 pm. Come for some dinner and fun. Don't forget Garden Cafe is B.Y.O.B. so pick up a bottle of wine from Wine & Roses.
- New Milford Swim Club: A favorite staycation spot for many residents. There's still time to join and you don't have to be a resident. So, call your family and friends.
- New Milford Memorial Day Parade: The festivities begin with a Fireman's dedication at Borough Hall at 8 a.m. followed by a dedication at the Jewish War Veteran's memorial at the Jewish Center at 8:30 a.m. The V.F.W. will hold a memorial service at their post on Madison Ave. beginning at 9 a.m. Mike Perrone of Perrone's Farm will serve as Grand Marshal of the parade.