View New Milford Class of 2012 in a larger map
With the New Milford High School class of 2012 having graduated Wednesday, the now former high school students are in the process of preparing to take their leave and embark on new journeys—to college, apprenticeships or career schools.
The majority of the 2012 New Milford High School graduating class will be headed to colleges and universities in the East, according to information provided by the school district.
The district’s “School, College, and University Acceptances” list for the class of 2012 does not include how many students are going to each institution, but our interactive map above shows which schools have accepted at least one graduate of the high school.
From Rhode Island College to Penn State University, alphabetically; as close as Manhattan and Teaneck and as far away as Arizona; from community colleges and technical schools, the local grads have been accepted into schools clustered on the East coast but stretching to Pittsburgh and fanning out to Arizona.
Click on the tabs on the map to see where some of the other local graduates are going this fall.
Students, tell us in the comments why you're excited about heading to college and how you chose the one you’re going to; parents, tell us how proud you are of your high school graduate and soon-to-be college freshman son or daughter.
See More on Patch
- This Weekend: Sophomore Carwash and Rock 4 Life Benefit Concert
- New Milford High School Makes Newsweek's Ranking of Top High Schools
- Rock 4 Life Benefit Concert at New Milford High School
- New School Report Shows Elementary Schools Struggling Among Peers, Statewide
- Capital Costs, Gun Permit Applications More than Double and More, This Week in Local News
Most Popular articles
- Board of Ed Stands By Decision to Enter Agreement with Hekemian, Attorneys Weigh In
- Hekemian's Deal with the BOE to Dominate Thursday's Zoning Board Meeting, and More This Week
- Upgrades to New Milford Substation Coming this Fall, PSE&G Says
- New Milford BOE Enters into Contract for 'Field of Dreams' with Hekemian
- New Milford Remembers Officer Killed in Line of Duty