The “B.V.” in B.V. Tuscany Italian Restaurant aptly comes from the first initials of the first names of owners Benny and Vicky Balidemaj, who opened their dream eatery in 2008. It’s quaint and Tuscan-like in appearance, and is perfect for a romantic duo date or family dinner. Two separate dining rooms are adorned with paintings of the Italian Tuscan countryside, and a huge, fully stocked wine rack dominates the back wall of the left dining room. The eatery is located on Cedar Lane in Teaneck with ample street parking and nearby free lots.
The prime entrees that most customers order are the filet mignon meatballs on the homemade pappardelle, or the spinach ravioli with broccoli and tiny pieces of prosciutto for just the right touch of sharpness in garlic and oil. A host of appetizers, salads and desserts are available, in addition to pasta, meat, chicken and seafood entrees.
▪ Italian cuisine
▪ Entrée price range? $13.00 - $25.00
▪ Casual dress code
▪ All major credit cards accepted
▪ Handicap accessible via street level entrance
▪ On street parking for free, and free parking in nearby lot after 5 pm
▪ 100+ Wine list of domestic and International offerings
▪ No separate dining room for private parties, but parties can be held if prearranged
▪ Tuesday - Wednesday, Noon - 9:30 pm; Friday, Noon - 10:30 pm; Saturday, 3 pm - 10:30 pm; Sunday, 3 pm – 9 pm
B.V. Tuscany Italian Restaurant, 368 Cedar Lane, (201) 287-0404, www.bvtuscany.com