Auditions for bergenPAC's Production of "Children of Eden"
Auditions for this musical being held April 29 and May 17 at bergenPAC.
NMHS alumni, Alex Diaz, Director of Arts Education at bergenPAC, announced that auditions for the upcoming bergenPAC production of "Children of Eden" are being held Sunday, April 29 from 11am to 4pm and on Thursday, May 17 from 4pm to 9pm by appointment.
Using the bible as its basis, "Children of Eden" is musical about parents and children and the consequences of choices. Act I is centered on Adam and Eve and their banishment from Eden, ending with Eve hopeful that her children can regain entrance into Eden.
Act II is centered on Noah and the story of the flood and his reliance on the voice of God for direction.
Audition Requirements for ages 12 -23:
- Singers and Actors should prepare 2 songs and 1 monologue
- (1) 32-Bar Selection from the show
- (1) 32-Bar Selection from a Broadway Musical
- (1) Monologue no more than 1 min. in length
Audition Requirements for ages 5-11:
- (1) 32-Bar Selection from a Broadway Musical or a popular song
All audition dates are by appointment only and there is a $35 non-refundable audition fee.
To schedule an appointment call (201) 816.8160, ext. 35.